GOOD TO KNOW
All of our Programs run for 6 weeks. Children’s Classes are 1-1/2 hours long, with classes Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 5 to 6:30 p.m., as well as 4 Classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Adult Classes are 2 hours long, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, from 7 to 9.
PLEASE NOTE: As the time between classes is minimal and we need sufficient time to clean and prepare for the next class, arrival and leaving at the designated times is appreciated. Thank you.
Printable (PDF) versions of the REGISTRATION FORMS and SCHEDULE are available here:
Missed Classes Policy
Effective January, 2022
Because of the limited availability of spaces, we cannot guarantee makeups for missed classes.
• Only ONE make-up class per session, but ONLY if there is an opportunity to do so.
• Students must inform us in advance if a class will be missed, or no make-up class will be provided.
• If we cannot fill your space for a missed class, no make-up class will be provided. NOTE: The more notice you can provide, the better the chance of fitting someone else in for their make-up class. If you advise us on the day of your class, chances for a make-up class will be slim.
• There will be no adjustment to pricing if a class is to be missed. The option of a make-up class will be provided, as long as space is available.
• Make-up classes can’t be added to another session.
• There will be NO make-up Classes for missed make-up Classes. The student forfeits the class, with no make-up and no credit for the missed class.
• If a class is cancelled by us, we will schedule another class, usually at the end of the session.
Any exceptions to the policy will be at the discretion of the Hespeler School of Art. Many establishments / programs do not allow makeup classes, so we feel this is more than fair to our students and our staff. Thanks for your understanding.
In-Class Covid Protocols
To ensure the safety of all of our students please help us follow these measures:
• Maximum 8 students per class
• Hand sanitizer and wipes are provided on all tables
• Students should remain in their space throughout the class, unless they need to get something
• Surfaces will be disinfected between classes
• Air Cleaners with UV lights run 24/7 to help keep the air clean
When Arriving at Class:
• Go straight to your painting space
• Instructor will bring students the paints/brushes at beginning of class
When Class is Done:
• Leave everything on the desk – your instructor will clean up
• Maintain social distancing when leaving the studio
A registration form must be filled out for every new student and we should be advised of any changes to their information for returning students. Students reserving a space by phone or email must still complete a Registration Form and payment must be made before or on the first class date. Registrations are processed as space permits on a first come, first serve basis.
Methods of Payment
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, E-Transfer, Cash or Cheque (payable to Hespeler School of Art)
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Full payment is to be made before or on the first day of class date. A non-refundable administration fee of $30.00 per student will be charged for classes cancelled by the student before the class start date. After the first class there will be no refunds, transfers or credits offered. Hespeler School of Art reserves the right to cancel any Program due to lack of enrolment, with a full refund in this event. In the event that a class is cancelled, a makeup class will be provided by the Hespeler School of Art, usually at the end of the session.
No peanut products are permitted. We are a smoke-free environment. No smoking is allowed on the premises. We will not tolerate bullying, rude behavior or inappropriate actions in class. In this event, the student will be expelled from the Program with no refund.
Hespeler School of Art is located at 41 Renwick Ave., Cambridge ON N3C 2T5